Sunday, November 4, 2012

AMAZING GRACE

...was blind, but now I see!
How sweet the sound! We had a team of visiting medical professionals visit this month for a week of clinics for people in our area who might otherwise never get to see a doctor. What a blessing--hundreds were seen and treated! Even better, though, was that the Great Physician was with us--is always with us! And He heals TODAY!  John and I had the blessing of coming along side the team in the role of prayers. Each and every patient received the Gospel message as well as prayers for healing. What joy to lead many to the Lord! I admit, though, that after praying for so many, day after day, I became a bit weary and perhaps my prayers became a bit rote. But our great God never grows weary! Late one afternoon, as my interpreter and I were praying for a 10-year-old girl who had been cross-eyed from birth, and whose vision was quite blurry. When we finished praying and I removed my hand, I couldn't believe my own eyes as the girl's eyes began slowly but surely moving into their proper place, and she began excitedly exclaiming, "I can see! I can see!"

No comments:

Post a Comment