Please, most of all, pray as the Holy Spirit directs you, but these are the things on my heart at the moment:
1. Protection for us spiritually, physically, and emotionally--John and I are both feeling very drained and vulnerable right now.
2. Preparedness--spiritually, physically, and emotionally.
3. Surrendered hearts--God seems to be guiding us in a new direction for our lives--it is scary but of course exciting as well.
4. Hearing--God's voice alone.
5. Unity for our team (John, Tom, Kay) as we discuss the myriad of details necessary for the planning and packing stage.
6. That we would have exactly the room we need in our suitcases to take not only what we need but also for all the donations we'll be taking over.
7. Direction for Lori and La'Salette, Teresa and Daran, as they prepare for our visit--the needs are many and they are working on a plan to make the best use of us while we are there.
8. None of us (Tom, John, Kay) are detail people, and we are all leaving families behind--please pray that we will be able to put all the necessary details in place before we leave so that our families are adequately cared for in our absence.
For His glory!